Location : 4600 21st St, Racine, WI 53405
Employment Type : Full Time
OUR HERITAGE BENEFITS YOUR FUTURE! Here at TWIN DISC, we have a proud history of developing and pioneering transmission and propulsion solutions for equipment that fuels the world. Over the years, we’ve built a strong company that is centered on innovation and employee ingenuity making us an industry leader and respected throughout the markets we serve. As we continue our global expansion, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. Due to continued growth, we are looking to add a CAD / PLM Administrator to our team.
- Associate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or 2+ years’ experience and knowledge in CAD/PLM/ database management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition, this position will be responsible for the management of the global engineering PLM system and related document search tool used within the company.
The CAD/PLM Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct testing, documentation, maintenance, and installation of the computer software systems for the Corporate Engineering Department.
- Maintain various databases used by production facilities for technical documentation.
- Provide technical support and assistance as needed to users of the PLM system.
- Assist with the implementation of PLM procedures and workflow paths for engineering documentation.
- Train end user groups in the use of PLM software.
- Maintain procedures for Engineering document status, reproduction, and control and oversee authorization process to make changes to documentation.