Maintenance Machine Repair Technician - Split Shift
Location : 4600 21ST ST, Racine, WI 53405
Employment Type : Full-Time Split Shift (12:00pm - 8:00pm)
OUR HERITAGE BENEFITS YOUR FUTURE! Here at TWIN DISC, we have a proud history of developing and pioneering transmission and propulsion solutions for equipment that fuels the world. Over the years, we’ve built a strong company that is centered on innovation and employee ingenuity making us an industry leader and respected throughout the markets we serve. As we continue our global expansion, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. Due to continued growth, we are looking to add a Maintenance Machine Repair Technician - Split Shift working 12:00pm - 8:00pm to our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Machine Repair Technician responsible for ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on NC/CNC machines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines. Follow diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specification to troubleshoot and repair malfunctions. All aspects of building services and facility maintenance, as well as maintaining and troubleshooting building systems. This position requires a broad knowledge and experience in welding, fabrication, plumbing, and some electrical knowledge. Qualified candidates must be able to read and work from blueprints and diagrams.
- 3 years experience
- Knowledge and experience journeyman, journeyman card, certification, or education
- Experience in a mechanical trade
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics and NC/CNC controls
- Knowledgeable of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic knowledge of metal and fabrication
- Understanding welding, locate and use repair parts manuals
- Able to use of small hand tools, indicators and measuring tools
- The ideal candidate will have strong attention detail, a sense of urgency, excellent problem-solving skills, communication, willingness to learn, and teamwork skills.
TWIN DISC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.