A Century of Leadership
Twin Disc has manufactured power take-offs for nearly 100 years—longer than anyone else in the market. As the brand leader in both wet and dry clutch technology, we offer you unmatched expertise in transmitting power to machinery.
Tell us what you need
Complete the Selection Form and let our engineers give you a technical edge. We require the final reviewed form to fulfill your order and issue a warranty.
- All units can be provided with live Pump Pad Drives, with pumps driven from either side of the tower.
- Drives accept up to 480 hp or 300 hp on each drive ear. Gears are driven at a 1.0:1.0 ratio from the engine speed.
- Charge pumps for engaging the hydraulic clutch can be provided by Twin Disc or the customer.
- Pump tower can be eliminated if not required, but the PTO package length is unchanged.
- IB 318IL
- IB 318PO
- IB 321IL
- IB 321P
- Pilot Bearingless PTO (PBL)