Director of Total Rewards
Location : Racine, WI
Employment Type : Full-Time
OUR HERITAGE BENEFITS YOUR FUTURE! Here at TWIN DISC, we have a proud history of developing and pioneering transmission and propulsion solutions for equipment that fuels the world. Over the years, we’ve built a strong company that is centered on innovation and employee ingenuity, making us an industry leader and respected throughout the markets we serve. As we continue our global expansion, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for a Director, Compensation and Benefits to join our team located in Racine, WI.
Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources or a related discipline; Master’s degree preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources or a related discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- 10 or more years of experience working in compensation and/or benefits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ADP and JDE HR systems
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to explain and justify recommendations to all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in creating and delivering presentations
- Knowledge of job evaluation systems and market pricing analysis
- Knowledge of legal requirements and legislation affecting total compensation
- Office Environment
- Occasional global travel – 5-10%
- Knowledge of compensation and benefit compliance issues.
- Detail and accuracy
- Global diplomacy
TWIN DISC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.