EC300 ENGINE/CLUTCH CONTROL SYSTEM
The EC300 Power Commander® Clutch/Engine Control system was developed specifically for applications requiring remote control of a hydraulic power take off (HPTO) or marine transmission and engine. The control system can have multiple remote control locations; each with a control head that provides the operator with neutral, clutch engage and throttle command, all on one lever.
The EC300 Clutch/Engine Control system is based on our EC300 Propulsion Control system which has been used in the commercial marine industry for nearly 15 years. The EC300 provides for a number of configurable operational features; however all systems provide for active system monitoring, diagnostics and fault indication with event logging. An optional display is available for providing both operational data and system diagnostics.
- Operate from 12VDC or 24VDC battery power
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 70°C
- J1939 CANBus interface includes operating status messages from the EC300
- LED indicators for providing operational status as well as fault codes
- Alarm relay output for fault conditions
- Monitoring of engine speed to protect clutch during engagement process
- Special clutch engagement profile for controlled engagement process, to help ensure precise clutch engagement without overloading the engine or damaging the clutch
- Integrated brake control
- Monitoring oil pressure, temperature and filter (if installed)
- Actuator option for mechanically governed engine