TAD81-4001 UP TO 800 HP (596 KW)
The 4001 transmission system consists of an engine-mounted 17 or 18 inch type 8 torque converter, an 8 speed power-shift transmission and the advanced TDEC-500 electronic control system.
- Maximum gross input power (ARFF only) 800 hp (596 kW) @ 1900 RPM
- Maximum gross input torque 2618 lb-ft (3550Nm)
- Maximum input speed 1900 RPM
- Weight 2455 lbs. (1114 kg)
- Maximum oil temperature at converter outlet 250° F
- Sump capacity 13 USG (49.2 liters)
- Cooling required 25% of GHP
- Cooling pump capacity 45 GPM @ 1900 RPM
- Remote mounted
- 30-70, 50-50, 70-30 biasing differential with differential lock
- TAD81-4001 output rotation same as engine for forward
Consult Twin Disc regarding availability and specifications for optional outputs, PTOs and accessories.