- Bronze in-line (ASD14B1l)
- Bronze thrust assembly
- Internal lube oil reservoir
- Steering cylinder with external hoses and fittings
- Trim cylinder with external hoses and fittings
- Standard (or optional longer) fin
- Installation manual, owner’s manual and drive ball wrench (one per ship set)
- Anode Kit
- Cylinder position indicator kits with gauge
- Hydraulic power steering system
- Gearbox adapter
- Driveline (cardan shaft)
- Companion (input) flange
- Tie-bar (mechanical or hydraulic – for multiple engine vessels)
- Inboard cylinder mounting kit
ASD14 In-Line Surface Drive Schematics
Locate SALES AND SERVICE
AROUND THE GLOBE
Trained experts and original parts available from 250 distributor sales and service locations in 83 countries.
BACK TO FILTERS
I'D LIKE TO CONNECT
HAVE A NEED FOR OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES?
PUT THE POWER OF TWIN DISC TO WORK FOR YOU
Looking for a power transmission technology solution for your specific application? Twin Disc is more than ready to put horsepower to work for you.